Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ahadees-e-Nabvi (s.a.w)

Go down 
+4
waqar hussain
farwa
rose pari
Hasham
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AMAN

Number of posts : 2856
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Ahadees-e-Nabvi (s.a.w) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahadees-e-Nabvi (s.a.w)   Ahadees-e-Nabvi (s.a.w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:22 pm

Very good work !! tfs
Back to top Go down
rose pari

rose pari

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Ahadees-e-Nabvi (s.a.w)   Ahadees-e-Nabvi (s.a.w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:34 am

jazaak ALLAH ..farwa sis nice sharing
Back to top Go down
Lamhe
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 4991
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Ahadees-e-Nabvi (s.a.w)   Ahadees-e-Nabvi (s.a.w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:19 am

A Beautiful Hadith

Rasulullah (Sallallahu alaihe wasallam) said: 'When a man dies and his relatives are busy in funeral, there stands an extremely handsome man by his head. When the dead body is shrouded, that man gets in between the shroud and the chest of the deceased.

When after the burial, the people return home, 2 angels, Munkar and Nakeer(names of two special Angels), come in the grave and try to separate this handsome man so that they may be able to interrogate the dead man in privacy about his faith. But the handsome man says, 'He is my companion, he is my friend. I will not leave him alone in any case. If you are appointed for interrogation, do your job. I cannot leave him until I get him admitted into Paradise '.

Thereafter he turns to his dead companion and says, 'I am the Qur'an, which you used to read, sometimes in a loud voice and sometimes in a low voice. Do not worry. After the interrogation of Munkar and Naker, you will have no grief.'

When the interrogation is over, the handsome man arranges for him from Al-Mala'ul A'laa (the angels in Heaven) silk bedding filled with musk.

Rasulullah (Sallallahu alaihe wasallam) said: 'On the Day of Judgement, before Allah, no other Intercessor will have a greater status than the Qur'an, neither a Prophet nor an angel.'
Back to top Go down
Lamhe
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ahadees-e-Nabvi (s.a.w)   Ahadees-e-Nabvi (s.a.w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:36 pm

Ahadees-e-Nabvi (s.a.w) - Page 2 Hadithqz1
Back to top Go down
Lamhe
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ahadees-e-Nabvi (s.a.w)   Ahadees-e-Nabvi (s.a.w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:59 pm

Ahadees-e-Nabvi (s.a.w) - Page 2 1js29hyk6
Back to top Go down
rose pari

rose pari

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Ahadees-e-Nabvi (s.a.w)   Ahadees-e-Nabvi (s.a.w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:18 am

jazaak Allah subhaan Allah,,

HUZOOR PAAK SALLal;laAHO ALAIH,E, WA LAIH,E, WASSALAM KA IRSHAAD,E, PAAK HAI K jo shaks apny waaldain k liyeah duayein karna band kar deata hai
us par rizk tang kar diya jaata hai,,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahadees-e-Nabvi (s.a.w)   Ahadees-e-Nabvi (s.a.w) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahadees-e-Nabvi (s.a.w)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Deen-e-Mobeen :: Islamic Teachings According To Qur'an & Ahadith-
Jump to: