Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joke -- Elizbeth, Bush and Vajpayee

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
muskurahat
VIP Member
VIP Member
muskurahat

Number of posts : 1601
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Joke -- Elizbeth, Bush and Vajpayee Empty
PostSubject: Joke -- Elizbeth, Bush and Vajpayee   Joke -- Elizbeth, Bush and Vajpayee Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 2:02 am

Queen Elizabeth, Bush and Wajpaidied and all went to hell. Queen Elizabeth said: I miss England, I wanna call England and see how everybody is doing there.... so she called and talked for about 5 minutes... Then she said: well devil, how much do I owe you???? The devil says: five million dollars... Five million dollars!!!???? She made him a check and went to sit back on her chair.... Bush was soo jealous, he starts screaming, me too, me too, I wanna call the United states, I wanna see how everybody is doing too...he called and talked for about 2 minutes, then he said: Well devil how much do I owe you???? The devil says: ten million dollars..... ten million dollars!!!!!! He made him a check and went to sit back on his chair..... Wajpai was extremely jealous too...he starts screaming and screaming... "I wanna call Iindia! I want to see how everybody is doing there too, I want to talk to the ministers, to the deputee, I wanna talk to everybody"... he called India and he talked for about twenty hours, he was talking and talking and talking. Then he said: well, devil, how much do I owe you???? The devil says: one dollar..... only one dollar!!!!! Wajpai scream... ONLY ONE DOLLAR?????? The devil says: well, from hell to hell it's local call!
Back to top Go down
waqar hussain
Admin
Admin
waqar hussain

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2007-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Joke -- Elizbeth, Bush and Vajpayee   Joke -- Elizbeth, Bush and Vajpayee Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 6:26 am

lozzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bohaat khoob muskurahat sister wasay kasey india walay nay dheek leyaa nay too faltoo main gussa hoga ka mare country ko dozaak bolaa jaa raha hai
Back to top Go down
AMAN

Number of posts : 2856
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Joke -- Elizbeth, Bush and Vajpayee   Joke -- Elizbeth, Bush and Vajpayee Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 7:25 pm

hahahahahaha

wb its onli a joke
Back to top Go down
Bheege-Yaadein
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Bheege-Yaadein

Number of posts : 4782
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Joke -- Elizbeth, Bush and Vajpayee   Joke -- Elizbeth, Bush and Vajpayee Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 1:55 am

Heheheeh

Nice sharing
Back to top Go down
http://www.apnaforums.forumotion.com
Afsana
VIP Member
VIP Member
Afsana

Number of posts : 5268
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Joke -- Elizbeth, Bush and Vajpayee   Joke -- Elizbeth, Bush and Vajpayee Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:20 am

hehehe

nice post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joke -- Elizbeth, Bush and Vajpayee   Joke -- Elizbeth, Bush and Vajpayee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joke -- Elizbeth, Bush and Vajpayee
Page 1 of 1